[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hope I am subscribed now.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:47:25 -0800

Hi Duane,

There is a place when submitting a book where you, as the submitter, can
leave comments for the person who will choose to proofread your book.  The
first page that you see is the page that tells you about your books's
quality and offers you a place to type in the book's ISBN.  The second page
is the page where you fill out title, author, copyright holder and date, and
the short and long synopsis.  The third page is the page where you choose
book subject categories.  And finally, the last page is the page on which
you can insert comments.

I think that's an accurate description anyway.  In any case, you, as the
submitter, definitely do still have the option to leave comments for the
proofreader.  If my directions as to where to find that option are not
perfect, please do keep looking.  The option does exist.

Mayrie