[bookshare-discuss] Honoring Some Of Our Volunteers

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 13:43:06 -0400

Hi, everyone. As I promised back in January, I have made a special web page to honor the people who participated in scanning books for Project Treasure Chest. These people worked hard to submit top-quality books, and I want to thank them publicly. I'm still working on getting a page and podcast announcing the winners of the drawing together. The link in this message is for a page that honors each person who gave of their time and talent in this contest. I hope you enjoy getting to know some of these people. You can visit the page at http://scannersguild.com/honoring-bookshares-project-treasure-chest-volunteers/

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick