[bookshare-discuss] HURRAY FOR BOOKSHARE!!!

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <guidemisteps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Janice Carter" <Janice.C@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:50:18 -0500

Hi yourself!! Thanks for the wonderful assistance and for getting me started in a whole new world of books I had only dreamed about reading. I'm going to LOVE my membership now that I have it and spread the good word about Benetech. It's made my MONTH knowing there's somebody at the other end of my emails and attempts to bury my ears in books galore!
Warm regards,

Jo Taliaferro