[bookshare-discuss] Re: Good Quote

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:22:32 -0600

I do not know, the book is being put together by the school and I presume a small run of copies will be made available for the alums. If you are interested in this though I can check. If a copy becomes available to me I will post it on bookshare.

As for my essay, I would also send a copy if you wish.