[bookshare-discuss] GLBT submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:06:49 -0600

Good morning, all.

I have just submitted Awakening the Virgin: True Tales of Seduction edited by
Nicole Foster. It received a 99.69 rating. I rescanned several pages which were
full of junk characters. Let me know if I missed any. Headers are in tact, so
the proofreader might want to strip them. Page breaks have been protected. This
is erotica, and, as such, was marked as having adult content.

If you have questions, contact
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

VIRGINS. Fascinating, forbidden, innocent yet powerful, virgins have captured
our sensual imagination since time began. Here in fiery detail are the amazing
true stories of lesbians seducing or being seduced by virgin women. In the
office, a funeral home, the backseat of a car, a

bookstore, a summer camp, the wild outdoors, or even at home in bed,

these erotic rendezvous are as varied

as the experiences themselves. Whether describing the beginnings of a long-term
relationship or simply relating a brief encounter, these true tales celebrate
the lust and passion of awakening a virgin to the wonders of

sex with another woman.

"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko