[bookshare-discuss] Fwd: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Witch Hunt

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:56:40 -0800 (PST)

-Duane,

I posted your letter, with the fact that I'd searched
the collection, the download list and Marissa's list,
on the volunteer list. Here is an answer fro Liz
Bottner. SInce she validated and approved it, you'd
better as Marissa to check it out. There have been
several books missing, lately, it seems -- and there
was a bookshare site problem a couple of weeks ago.
Maybe that caused some of the books to disappear. I
think they have back-ups, though, so maybe Marissa can
find your book.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com