[bookshare-discuss] Fwd: Making Money Off Blogging

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mss_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blmt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:14:58 -0800

Hello all, this may be of interest to you, check it out, a response
from a friend of mine to an email I sent him asking how to go about
making money off of blogging and online, here is his response below,
in case the link he provided me doesn't get into this message, here it
is
http://www.jonathanvolk.com/
Chela