[bookshare-discuss] Fwd: [CCB-L] LightHouse Tech Seminar

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:09:42 -0700

Just FYI for interested parties.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [CCB-L] LightHouse Tech Seminar
Date:   Fri, 24 Aug 2012 23:03:58 +0000
From:   Beth Berenson <bberenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     CCB-L@xxxxxxxxxx <CCB-L@xxxxxxxxxx>

**I can't See, but I can Read!*

A technology seminar for blind and visually impaired book-lovers.

September 20:1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

LightHouseHeadquarters

214 Van Ness Ave.

San Francisco

Come to the next LightHouse Tech Seminar and learn about eBook readers and Digital Talking Book players, including Kindle, Nook, Victor Reader Stream, iBooks, NLS, Bookshare, Reading Ally, Blio and Audible.com.

Join us in person, via audio stream or conference call. Space is limited. Please RSVP to reserve your seat at rsvp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rsvp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

**

Beth Berenson
Information and Resource Center Program Coordinator
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
214 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, California 94102
Direct: (415) 694-7322
Fax: (415) 863-7568
http://www.lighthouse-sf.org

Have pizza and beer on the LightHouse as we inaugurate our new accessible video conference center and watch the 2012 London Paralympics on Friday, September 7 beginning at 6:00pm. RSVP to Lisamaria Martinez at lmartinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now to check out the giant monitors and amazing sound system!