[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: "http://www.facebook.com/l/;BookShare.org" sent you a message on Facebook...

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

Bed careful what you put on facebook and my space. I heard this on the  news
today (and you can find the article on google news)The family picture  a family
had put on face book appeared on an ad   in a window of a grocery store in
Prague. It happened that a friend of the family is now living in  in Prague and
went by the store and recognized the family. She told them and mailed them the
picture. The mother also had put the family picture on  a  store window in
Prague doesn't really bother them. No harm done--although th original
photographer says it violates her copyright. Apparently it was originally taken
for Christmas cards.  But it does makes one aware how easily pictures can be
takEn off the 'Net and wonder, and perhaps worry about what other uses they may
be put to.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: