[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: rain and basements

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:14:29 -0500

Hi Cindy, Thanks so very much for this info.

I will go get the lyrics, and I will enjoy them, as I alaready have the music in my head. lol.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson Forever loving BookShare

At 04:08 PM 10/16/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Pat,

I seem to remember when I looked at the World Lyric
site that it had lyrics from songs from the '30s to
(ort hrough?) the '90s. maybe the Dan Hill song was
written later.

Anyway, I googled, and here is the URL where you'll
find the lyrics to" And Sometimes when we touch.

http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/ls64.shtml

Cindy