[bookshare-discuss] Fw: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Content Filtering & List Courtesies

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:11:28 -0700 (PDT)

Chela, I see you saw Pavi's message. Did you, too, Jackie.

I guess that explainswhy I got the message. I must sasy I think it's a shame
that discussion such s she mentions can't take place on the bookshare discuss
list, ad long as the language stays polite. One wants to have such discussions
with one's friends, not on a list where one doesn't know people and a comment
id usually made in response to someone else's. And  carrying on a discussion
offlist--I wouldn't do that unless I felt very srongly about the subject,--no
to make a mere reply. Too bad--but if I read and write less I'll get more
bookshare work  done.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: