[bookshare-discuss] Fw: [VisionENews] World Goalball Championships Tournament Online

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:40:52 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Price" <visionworldwide@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <visionenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:28 PM
Subject: [VisionENews] World Goalball Championships Tournament Online

For immediate release -

June 14 2006

We have some exciting news about the forthcoming World Goalball Championships in Spartanburg, South Carolina, between June 28th and July 1st.

As you have come to expect,  the Audio Network, we'll be there to deliver
first class coverage of the event, each evening it will bring you an on
demand audio highlights show keeping you in touch with all the action, but
on top of that, it is going one step further.

In partnership with helping hands for the blind and talkingcommunities.com,
the audio network will be bringing the 2006 world goalball championships
live!

Also, the whole coverage is absolutely free of charge!

This is the first time that goalball, or any blind sport to our knowledge,
has been transmitted live and as it happens, and we intend to bring you at
least one live game from every day of the round robin tournament, plus, the
whole day's action from Hodge Hall on finals day, right through to the
crowning of the mens and women's champions on Saturday July first.

We will be giving more detailed instructions on how you can listen to the
live coverage on the weekend of the 24th June, but until then, why not
listen to some other great sporting events the Audio Network has covered?

Here is the web address for the tournament, and for other quality blind
sports coverage from the last three years!

www.sports.pressakey.net

See you there!

Bill Teale
 Pat Price.

Yahoo! Groups Links

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.4/364 - Release Date: 6/14/2006