[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fw: In memorium: Pat price

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:21:25 -0500

All,
This is indeed very sad news.  I just returned from two weeks on the road
for work, and have only now just heard of Pat's passing.

Pat was tireless in helping me set up a history book club, and worked hard
to trouble -shoot technical challenges I faced in getting that effort off
the ground.

Her love of books, people, and the bookshare spirit cannot be
over-estimated.  She is in many ways the connective tissue, the heart, of
friends of bookshare, and this broader bookshare community.  I will miss her
deeply, and I know I am not alone.

Brian Miller