[bookshare-discuss] Fw: How to subscribe to the BARD Talk list

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:32:31 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "dave Bond" <dab007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:22 AM
Subject: How to subscribe to the BARD Talk list

bob,

I think you picked up on the instructions in another message, but below are
the "official" instructions. I typed them so you can copy the below and send
it to whomever.

To join the BARD Talk list, first, send a blank message to:
bardtalk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After sending this message, you should receive a message from Yahoo asking
you to confirm the request. The easiest thing to do is open the message,
reply, then send it. That's it!

If you have questions, you  can send an email to the moderators:
bardtalk-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Dave

If you live only for the next world, you'll lose this one;
But if you live only for this one, you'll lose both.

C.S. Lewis (paraphrase)