[bookshare-discuss] Fw: Free Customizable Radio Station

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:36:25 -0800

--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx