[bookshare-discuss] Fw: For Books and Beyond - Update on Kim Charlson's Interview Tonight

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:05:19 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Price" <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Pat Price" <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:21 AM
Subject: For Books and Beyond - Update on Kim Charlson's Interview Tonight

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to let all of you know that Kim Charlson will come into the
online conference room immediately following the formal interview. This will
enable her to answer more questions than usually is allowed in the show's
format.

Recording of this portion might be denied but I will let Kim guide me on
that.

See you tonight.

Pat