[bookshare-discuss] Re: Friends of Bookshare Web site

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 06:56:25 -0400

Hi, Cindy. Yes, the chat room is also known as the community room. I think it sounds more friendly as a community room because it reminds me that I'll be meeting friends and fellow volunteers there. You can use either term though. :)

Monica Willyard

At 05:02 PM 8/11/2007, you wrote:
Is the chat room otherwise known as the Bookshare
Community Room?