[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fir and Fury

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:18:43 -0500

Hi all,

No, no, no, we are not at war with conifers. I believe what you want is 'Fire And Fury'.

I suppose conifers might have good reason to go to war, after all thousands of their sapling children are cut down every year at Christmas time. I have not heard of any trees pining or getting ready for war by sharpening their needles.

Ann P.