[bookshare-discuss] Re: Epson Scanners

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:35:33 -0500

Try eBay.  Otherwise,  you are out of luck.
G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Louise
Sent by:
07/06/2004 05:31 PM
Please respond to
bookshare-discuss

<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bookshare-discuss] Re: Epson Scanners

Can a person find the Epson 1660 scanner anywhere?  If so, where?  E bay
perhaps or somewhere else?  I understand that Epson doesn't have them any
longer, is this correct?  I understand they're as scarce as hens' teeth.
I'd like to get one before a person can't get them any longer.