[bookshare-discuss] Re: EEDING FRENZY OF BOOKS

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BOOKSHARE <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:51:39 -0400 (EDT)

Diane

The request is made to

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It has to be made monthly following your reaching that limit.
Apparently, something has to be reset  to send the counter back to 0.

So, if I were planning such a massive book retrieval effort, I'd do it
early in the work week and figure that I might not have the ability to
download for a day or so depending, of course,
when Peter or someone happens to grab your email and is in a position to
act upon it.

I don't believe it is possible to have the counter set for a higher number
which would be nice if someone were a heavy newspaper downloader.