[bookshare-discuss] Downloading books to Pac Mate

  • From: "Jan Stirbens" <jstirbens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:34:35 -0400

Hello:

Has anyone on the list had any experience with downloading books from bookshare
site onto a Pac Mate?  I know the pac mate doesn't have an unpack utility yet,
but I wanted to download books onto a compact flash card, using my pac mate,
then unpack them with the unpack utility on my computer.  When I click on the
link to download the book using the pac mate, nothing happens.  I can log onto
the bookshare site with my password, so can't understand what's going on with
the download process.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  I wrote to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, two days ago, but haven't received any response.

Jan Stirbens