[bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloading Bookshare Books.

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jakeab2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:03:43 -0500

Hi there,
    The process for NLS verification is spotty at best during the summer.
Mine took 3 weeks to come through when the site advertises 2 weeks max. Also
it took 3 emails and a return recipt request before I finally got my
inquiring meails as to the slowness returned...

Very happy with my membership now! :-)
Jake