[bookshare-discuss] Craig Shaw Gardner

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:27:38 -0700

Well, looks like I goofed.  "Difficulty with Dwarves" is *not* the third book
in the Ebenezum trilogy; it's a book in the next trilogy, The Wanderings of
Wuntvor.  Third in the Ebenezum trilogy is "A Night in the Netherhells," which
I'll be reading and uploading shortly.  Unless someone else gets to it first,
but I'll be reading it either way.  <Grin>
Sorry for any confusion.

In my synopsis for "A Multitude of Monsters," I said it's a prequel to
Difficulty with Dwarves, and while this is true technically, it's not a direct
prequel, but rather part of the prequel trilogy.  Grrrrr...