[bookshare-discuss] Conundrum and memory

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:34:38 -0700

Hi, I'm unsure but aren't there two authors with the same name, Emilie
Richards, the difference being that one is now deceased and the other is
living. The first one wrote romances with a bit of mystery thrown in. I may
be completely wrong, but if I am, what is the name of that author who is no
longer living? I'd say she would have been a contemporary of Temple Bailey,
Faith Baldwin, Grace Livingston Hill, and the like. This has me befuddled
and I hope you book mavens can relieve the puzzle in which I'm caught.
Regards, Kim Friedman

database 5238 (20100629) __________

http://www.eset.com