[bookshare-discuss] Cindy songs

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

Don't omit yourself, Cindy D.

I took the discussion offlist to Curt, but since it's coming back on...

He reminded me of the song from 1956, Cindy, Oh Cindy, and told me of all the
versions. I remembered it, actually--If I recall correctly, that far back,
certain people would sing the first words to me as they passed. I found it
online--a lovely version sung by the Highwaymen, and played it before going to
bed.

G.Cindy