[bookshare-discuss] Re: Christian nonfiction authors I'd like to see more of

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:59:22 -0500

Hi, thanks for your response.  What you have will be welcome.  It's just to be
in the least bit equal with our congregation members at some level.  Hang in
there, and yikes, that handbook sounds scary, grin.  I don't envy the sighted
or visually impaired textbook volunteers or any complicated handbooks for that
matter.  This is again why I'm submitting my list now as it might take a while.
 Dick eastman is an author I forgot and there's also Dick Mills and Curtis
Eastman, I think.