[bookshare-discuss] Re: Christian nonfiction authors I'd like to see more...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:38:15 EDT

I hope you don't mind my calling attention to your typo, but when I heard
JAWS read your spelling of written I thought it was funnier than most of the
funny scannos that have been recently pointed out. In a message dated 8/15/2008

6:12:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In  British publications, quotes are wrotten as  apostrophes.

E.

At 09:15 PM 8/14/2008, you  wrote:
>Yea, I don't get why quotes get scanned as apostrophe's. Anyone  know why?
>Sharon

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )