[bookshare-discuss] Re: Che Guevara Cuba brigade set for October

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 20:37:10 -0400

Hi all,

Andy, I'm not Evan, as you well know, but I may have some suggestions as to where to get books.

First RE Kindle. You can get kindle for PC and then use Caliber to transfer 'em to .txt or .rtf files.

Have you looked on Baen Books for your titles? They're the people I'd go to for SF and Fantasy. They have a program for print impaired where you can get books for free, but I signed up so long ago, I disremember how I did it.

Go to baen.com and see what's what.

Also, you might try Blio, they may have them.

HTH,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."
 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.