[bookshare-discuss] Chatroom software question

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 01:16:45 -0400

Hi all,
   I noticed tonight when I attended the romance club meeting that the program
seemed to be running very sluggishly. I would try to lock the microphone for a
minute to say something; it wouldn't work, and someone else would talk, and
then mine would lock right in the middle of whatever the other person was
saying, long seconds or minutes after I had pressed the key. I felt so bad
because it kept doing it and interrupting others, and that's rather
embarrassing, especially when one is new and not well known, and has no control
over it. Is that the norm, or what? No one else seemed to have trouble, and I
wonder if it's not just my wacked out computer. If that's the case, I'm sure I
can figure something out by trouble shooting and I'm not overly concerned. I
was just curious to know. And I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been
interrupted by my computer's strange behavior tonight; it was completely
unintentional.
Blessings,
Nicole