[bookshare-discuss] Re: Catherine Ryan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:10:00 -0800 (PST)

According to my online library catalog, her name is
actually Catherine Ryan Hyde, but you're right--even
looking under Hyde, Pay It Forward s the only book by
her in the bookshare collection. There are four other
books by her in the Los Angeles library system:
Earthquake Weather, FUnerals for Horses, Walter's
Purple Heart, and Electric God.  Maybe someone will
scan them for you. I suspect the reason Pay It Forward
 is in the collection is because it was made into a
movie, and thus attracted people's attention.

I forgot to notice if any of the other books are in
audio book format.  Sorry.

Cindy