[bookshare-discuss] Re: Can Someone Refresh My Memory?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 19:06:52 -0700

Hi Chela,

For each submission or validation you earn $2.50 toward the next time you need to renew your subscription to Bookshare, which costs $50. So, in a year, you need to get twenty books into the collection either by submitting or by validating. Good luck!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 07:01 PM 5/4/2008, you wrote:
Hello, I was just wondering how much it normally cost to renew
subscription for bookshare, minus x # of credits one earns, so I can
keep track of how much I'll be deducted. Thanks, I thought it is
around $50 or something to the equivalent.