[bookshare-discuss] Re: Browsing new books in english only

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 19:04:41 -0500

Julie,
Yes, the main set of books were changed late last week to Spanish. There is one that has been approved since then that is mislabeled, I've put the information into the appropriate hands on staff.

BTW I keep a running log of changes that need to be made to book data, and remove items from my list only when they have actually been changed on the website, rather than when I send them to the staff. In this way I hope to make sure as many things get corrected as possible. Case in point, the O'Reilly books still have some duplicates, and that list is in Gustavo's hand, but I'd expect him not to necessarily have time until after the conventions to process the data.

Cheers,
Jake, who is on his way to being named king of BookShare meta data.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>