[bookshare-discuss] Re: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 08:40:15 -0400

Hi Folks,
I just checked the new books this morning and
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
was available.
Thanks Book Share!

----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:54 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Hey All Y'all,
I'm really blood thirsty for the book, Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer,
the lasts in the vampire series.  I thought I had understood that the book
would be available  on Bookshare the same day that the book was released,
August 2, but I'm still not finding it on the site.  I was wondering if
anyone has any information about the status and when we can expect it.

I'm WAY beyond behind on the list so my sincere apologies if this question
has been asked and answered.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Best to All,
Cindy 4
"Always" and "never" are two words you should always try never to say.
--Coffee News Magazine