[bookshare-discuss] BrailleNote and big books

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:13:54 -0500

Hello everyone,

I would save BrailleNote questions for that list, but that list has more traffic than I want, and I was reading a Bookshare book when this happened.

I was reading The Oxford Dictionary of Slang. I like the BN for this because I can move from paragraph to paragraph very rapidly.
This book is around 2.1mb in length.

I got to a certain point, and the BN ground to a halt. In fact, when I pressed the navigation key, one of the little ones, it took me back to the biginning of the book. When I used the advance bar, it either refusedd to move or moved very sluggishly.