[bookshare-discuss] Bookshare's Braille Gets an Upgrade!Still Needs Work

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 03:58:12 -0700

Hi, I'm pleased there's an upgrade in the quality of Braille which will
certainly make for a fine reading experience for me. I hope the Braille
translator will eventually be able to lick problems for people who download
math books or cookbooks (one of my particular favorite things to download)
If Bpookshare is able to handle these as well as tables, I'll say the
Braille translator is up to optimum. Regards, Kim Friedman.
http://bookshareblog.wpengine.com/2014/07/bookshares-braille-gets-upgrade/