[bookshare-discuss] Bookshare not allowing donation of credits?

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:24:21 -0700

I've accumulated over $140 in credits that I wish to donate to needy Bookshare members. I have heard that this can be done, but repeated emails to Bookshare on this subject have gone unanswered. Has anyone reading this ever donated credits? To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx