[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bookshare Meeting At The ACB Convention In Minneapolis

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:33:25 -0400

Cool.  We've definitely got to catch up.  It's been a long time.

Prat

Tuesday, July 3, 2007
6:30 - 8:00 pm-BOOKSHARE.ORG USER MEETING
Room: Greenway C
You're invited!  Benetech/Bookshare.org cordially invites all Bookshare.org
users, volunteers, advisors, and technical partners to our annual
Bookshare.org Users Meeting.
We also welcome anyone interested in learning about Bookshare.org's services
and community.
Greenway C

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609 USA
Phone:  +1 650 644-3403
Fax:  +1 650 475-1066

john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.benetech.org

The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity A Nonprofit
Organization To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to