[bookshare-discuss] Bookshare Blog info, please?

  • From: Nimit Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:47:26 -0400

Hello, everyone,
I subscribed to Bookshare very long time ago but stopped receiving any blog
updates.  Did Bookshare get away with their blog or did I mistakenly
unsubscribed?  I used to forward to many people and they probably clicked
unsubscribe by mistake thinking it's in their email.  They officially
unsubscribed me.  Looks like it...  I share it with many people.  Help!  I want
to catch up with Bookshare blog so can somebody please provide me instructions
on how to subscribe again?  Thank you.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Sent from my iPadTo unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to