[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books to request

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:56:50 -0400

I show the First Apostle is by James Becker? It's the first book in the
Chris Bronson series. I was just at a library that has it, but I won't be
able to get back to that library until probably  October 7. If they still
have it in, I will pick it up then. It looks like a good book.

The Guillermo Del Toro books requested are:
The Strain
The Fall

The Strain is already in the collection.

The other requests are by Terri Garey. Those books are:
Book 1: Dead Girls Are Easy
Book 2: A Match made in Hell
3. You're The One That I Haunt
4. Silent Night, Haunted Night

I requested Dead Girls Are Easy from the library, but I do have a little bit
of a scanning backlog going on right now.

I can't find anything about a Race Stoker. But I show Bram Stoker's son's
name is:
Irving Noel Thornley Stoker

But I also can't find any books by him.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews