[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books by Richard Paul Evans

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:00:13 -0500

Oh I loved the Waltons, but every time I watch that show my mind reverts
back to that movie.  He was stalking this lady, and eventually came into her
workplace and shot her and a whole bunch of others.  It was a made-for-tv
movie and I can't find it on video anywhere.  I would love to watch it
again, as the movie was superbly acted.
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: Fleekytwo