[bookshare-discuss] Books added to collection list

  • From: CindyRose <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:43:43 -0800 (PST)

Brian, et al.

The list of books added to the collection appear
around noon or after the following day. The list can
be seen by clicking on Browse books and then New
Books.

Also, Jake gets them instaneously. The Tiny URL and
the full URL for the site where he has the list is
below my name.

Also, for those who prefer to get the list in their
mail I have a mailing list. I send only the
English-language added books and I send the list
usually in the evening or later at night, Pacific
time, so people have it at night or the next morning.
If you'd like to be added to my list, let me know
offlist at the address below. smile  This goes for
anyone else interested.

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

TinyURL to Jake's list of books added each day:
http://tinyurl.com/gmq9y

URL to Jake's list of books added each day:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/Books
byAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submit=Search

Jake's site with many other useful lists:
www.jbrownell.com