[bookshare-discuss] Book submitted: High Rhulain Redwall #18

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:16:05 -0500

Hi everyone,  this should be the last one for me for a bit.  I got to do some
cleaning on my computer, as it was snowy and blowy and nasty outside.  This
book once in the collection completes the Redwall series on bookshare and
fullfills a wish list request.  It should be a fairly easy proof though.

  ISBN:
  0-399-24208-2

  Title:
  High Rhulain (Redwall #18)

  Author(s):
  Brian Jacques, David Elliot (Illustrator), Brian Jacques

  Publisher:
  Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated

  Copyright Date:
  2005

  Copyrighted By:
  Redwall La Dita Co., Ltd.

  Brief Synopsis:
  Following a dream, the young ottermaid Tiria travels from Redwall to the
Green Isle, where otters have long been enslaved by feral cats but fight back
as they await the High Rhulain, a savior whose coming was foretold.

  Long Synopsis:
  young Tiria Wildlough is an ottermaid touched by the paw of destiny. Her epic
adventure takes her on a journey from Redwall Abbey across the Great Western
Sea, to the mysterious Green Isle. There she must fulfill an ancient prophecy
and gain her inheritance. Green Isle is home to the otterclans, but they are
beset by dangers from wildcat chieftain Riggu Felis and his catguard slave
masters. Aided by two birds and a platoon of Long Patrol hares, Tiria joins
forces with the outlaw leader of the otterclans in a battle that will test all
their courage and skill. In the true tradition of Redwall comes a new saga full
of feasts and fighting, riddles and quests, and a heroine you're not likely to
forget as she strives to become the chosen one-the High Rhulain!

  Comments:
  This book has been read through. Page numbers are all at the tops of pages,
delete or remove the ones at the bottoms as those were duplicate pages. Chapter
numbers are indicated by a ******* If you have any questions please contact me.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx this book contains blank pages that have
illustrations, but do not know of what. There is dialect and unusual spellings
of names which might impact on a spell checker. This will complete the Redwall
series.

  Adult content:
  No

  Language:
  English US

  Book Quality:
  EXCELLENT

  Categories:
  Animals, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy