[bookshare-discuss] Book submitted: Brother Eagle Sister Sky

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:20:54 -0400

It is amazing what you find when searching for a particular bird of prey
called the Eagle, smile.

Here is another kids book from my quest for the eagle topic at the library.

Brother Eagle Sister Sky
By Susan Jeffers.

Should be a simple validation.

I have

Talk Like an Eagle (on motivation not nature)
Creating Myths about Eagles

And gasp two books that actually had to do with the animal!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com