[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book available probably only to you

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:14:09 -0400

Cindy,

I had no trouble downloading Poorva Magic and another Indian book. I am really glad we have this source of books in the collection. These are books that NLS will probably never do. The world is getting smaller. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx