[bookshare-discuss] Book Wish, and a few Questions

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:35:26 -0400

Hi all,
I would really appreciate it if someone would rescan Salem falls by Jodi
Picoult. I’d be more than happy to validate it. I noticed that the book A Whole
New Light by Sandra Brown has the wrong synopsis. As a volunteer, is there any
way I can fix it? Also, I wanted to know how I can subscribe to the volunteer
list?
Thanks and happy reading,

Nati

Now Reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult