[bookshare-discuss] Book Submmitted: Duchess (Kitty Corner #3)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:44:47 -0400

Hi everyone,

Here is another book by Ellen Miles for the site, is the third book in the
Kitty Corner series.

I have one more to submit and we shall be up to date.

Anyway it is up for proofing if anyone would like it.

ISBN:   978-0-545-27574-3
Title:   Duchess (Kitty Corner #3)
Author(s):   Ellen Miles
Publisher:   Scholastic Canada, Limited
Copyright Date:   2011
Copyrighted By:   Ellen Miles
Brief Synopsis:   Can Mia find the right home for the very ladylike Persian cat
called Duchess?
Long Synopsis:   From the bestselling author of THE PUPPY PLACE. Mia and
Michael Battelli have a special way with cats and kittens. Their family fosters
kitties in need, giving them love and proper care until they find the perfect
home. When Mia discovers that Duchess's owner is moving, she offers to help.
But Duchess is used to being pampered and adored. It won't be easy finding
someone who'll want to spoil the pretty white Persian. Can Mia find her a new
home that's fit for a queen? "I'm so excited about Kitty Corner. Some people
might assume I'm not a cat person because I write about puppies in my series
THE PUPPY PLACE, but that's far from the truth. I love cats! In fact, my first
pet ever was a gorgeous tortoiseshell named Jenny. Like dogs, every cat
has a personality of his or her own. They're all individuals, and they're all
loveable in their own special ways. " --Ellen Miles
Comments:   Has been read through, page numbers inserted at tops of pages,
numbers can be erased from the bottoms of pages. If you have questions or
concerns,
please contact me: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Literature and Fiction, Children's Books, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)