[bookshare-discuss] Book Submitted: Eleanore Roosevelt: First Lady to the World

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:47:41 -0500

Hi everyone, and one more.

I believe there are six in total.

ISBN:   0-670-80551-3
Title:   Eleanor Roosevelt: First Lady Of The World (Women of Our Time)
Author(s):   Doris Faber, Donna Ruff (Photographer)
Publisher:   Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
Copyright Date:   1985
Copyrighted By:   Doris Faber
Brief Synopsis:   Eleanor Roosevelt's life was as complex and changing as any
in the 20th century. An outcast child, debutante, wife and mother, she became
the beloved first lady of the United States and the world.
Long Synopsis:   Eleanor Roosevelt's life was as complex and changing as any in
the 20th century. An outcast child, debutante, wife and mother, she became
the beloved first lady of the United States and the world. Her story is writtn
"as intimate(ly) as a conversation. . . . A unique work of art". --The Horn
Book. Copyright © Libri GmbH. All rights reserved.
Comments:   Has been read through. Blank pages are photographs. Should be an
easy proof. All pages are present. please contact me if you have any questions.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   History, Disability-Related, Children's Books, Biographies and
Memoirs
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.