[bookshare-discuss] Book Submission

  • From: "Kyrath. (AKA Rob)" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:11:18 -0400

I just submitted "Kaz, the Minotaur" by Richard A. Knaak, which is the sequel
to "The Legend of Huma" and completes the Dragonlance Heroes series in the
Bookshare collection.
NOTE: There are 6 books in the Dragonlance Heroes series.  However, they are
not necessarily sequential., nor closely related.

There are 4 distinct story lines, listed in recommended reading chronology
within the Dragonlance realm:

The Legend of Huma *prequel*
Kaz, the Minotaur *sequel*

The Gates of Thorbardin *stand alone*

Weasel's Luck *prequel*
Galan Beknighted *sequel*

Stormblade *stand alone*

These are all my submissions and are virtually perfect copies, except for the
manhandling of headings by the Bookshare stripper.

Enjoy
-- Rob