[bookshare-discuss] Boobs books and more books

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:02:25 -0400

I was shocked when I went to look at new books on the Braille plus and saw
all of the newer ones I hadn't seen before.  I got most of the Joyce Meyer
books, that is awesome.
Thank you, Bookshare!
Patti

We all know that bouncing is what tiggers do best;  but, wagging his tail is
what my dog does best.