[bookshare-discuss] Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:29:33 -0600

The problem does happen to be Tabs.  They weren't obvious when I validated
the book last fall using Word 2000, but were obvious when I checked using
Word 2003 last night.  I'll replace the whitespace with a space to clean up
the book, resubmit it, then revalidate it some time this weekend.

Tony, let me know if books four through six have this problem, and I'll fix
them as well since Lea and I also added them to the collection.  I'll also
try to pick up book 9, the only one not in the collection, when I go to the
library later today since I had planned to scan it back before the holidays,
but wasn't able to get to it.

Gerald